Prueba de nivel idioma inglés. Elija la opción correcta.
1. What is she good?
She's good at runing.
She has good at running.
She is good at run.
She is good at running.
2. You are a journalist, ________________?
3. They can't ________________ a fire.
4. What are you doing?
I am study
5. How ________________ is that elephant? It's 3.5 metres tall.
6. The museum is ________________ the cathedral and the college.
7. If you go to the circus, ________________ clowns and animals.
you will see
you are seeing
8. They didn't play football because ________________
it is too hot.
it had too hot.
it was too hot.
it did too hot.
9. I've played the piano ________________ I was 7.
10. We are ________________ switch of the lights.
are going to
11. ________________ to the cinema last night?
Did you go …
Did you went …
Were you …
12. The hotel ________________ was called "The Malibu".
what we stay
which we stayed
where we stayed
13. Marcia's only eight, but she says she ________________ a dancer.
is going being
's going to be
14. Charlie Chaplin, who died in 1977, ________________ over 80 films.
15. ________________ I phone the restaurant and book a table?
16. You'll love this film ________________ you like mystery stories.
17. We've been in this flat ________________ last year.
18. If we ________________ work tomorrow, we'd stay longer in the party.
didn't have to
19. How ________________?
… it's made this cheese
… is cheese made
… cheese is made
20. My grandfather told us about the places he ________________ to in his life.
going to travel
21. It's hot in here! ________________ open the window?
Will I …
Shall I …
Do I …
Would I …
22. He ________________ a lot of money when his grandfather died.
's been inheriting
23. We've been living in this house ________________ four years now.
24. I'd love to ________________ ride a horse.
be able to
be possible to
25. The food was awful because he ________________ too much salt in it.
26. What kind of food is this? I'm not sure. It ________________ be Thai or Indonesian, I think.
27. The museum is ________________ at the moment so it's closed.
28. I asked Sally if ________________ coming to the party.
she is going to
29. What ________________ if that man hadn't helped you?
you would do
you would have done
would you have done
would have done
30. The Mona Lisa, ________________ was painted in about 1510, is in the Louvre in Paris.
31. My brother got the job he wanted. ________________ he? That's fantastic.
32. I don't think the food was very good. ________________ do I.
33. We've lived in this flat ________________ I was twelve years old.
34. How long ________________ English? For five years.
did you studied
have you been studying
you have been studying
have you studying
35. Would you like to have a cup of tea? No thanks, ________________ one.
I've just been having
I've just had
I've been just having
I've had yet
36. When we got to Terminal 3, the flight from London ________________.
had already been landing
has just landed
had already landed
has already landed
37. Don't come before half past eight, I ________________ homework.
'll have done
'll be doing
38. If I'd taken your advice, I ________________ so many problems now.
wouldn't have had
39. You ________________ picked a worse time to call, I'm in the middle of making dinner!
may not have
40. She regretted ________________ literature at university.
not to study
not to studying
41. I ________________ my car ________________ until I have time.
will not have/repaired
am not going to
going to have/mended
42. If only we'd know about that, we ________________ the police.
wouldn't had called
wouldn't have call
wouldn't have called
43. He seems ________________ contacted anymore for several days.
to not have
that he had
not to have
not been in
44. Venice ________________ to be an important city in Roman times.
45. We ________________ our holidays by 12th July.
will have finish
are going to finished
will have finished
46. You should go to bed now (HIGH)It's ________________ you ________________ to bed.
high chance/will go
high probability/you will go
high times/you will go
high time/you went
47. I'm sure the results were modified for no reason. (HAVE)The results ___________________________________
must have been modified
can't have modified
may have been modified
48. I forgot my keys. I'm locket out of my house. (IF)If
I hadn't forget my keys/I wouldn't have been locked at …
I hadn't forgotten my keys/I wouldn't be locked out …
I locked my house/I hadn't forgot my keys …
I wouldn't forget my keys/I wouldn't have been locked out …
49. It was probably my own fault. (PROBABILITY)In ________________ my own fault.
much probability it was
all probability it was
the probability it is
probability it will be
50. 'Don't touch that: you might lose all the stored data' (TO)The teacher warned _____________________
to me touch
me not touch
me not to touch